Friday, March 4, 2011

Review Peers Artwork

1. Hyperlink the Blogs you reviewed into your Blog
http://www.lkrug92.blogspot.com/http://lmccarthy56.blogspot.com


2. When looking at Project #1: (Elements and Principles), did you agree with the element or principle the artist listed with the images? Did you see other elements and principles in the images?
Yes, I think that this artist displayed a deep understanding for the elements and principles and displayed this through her work.  In the first image, I also see linear movement around the archway above the couple.

3. When looking at Project #2: Where there any images in the Peer Blogs the same as your own? If yes, what were they? Where the reasons the image was selected the same or different as your own?
Yes, we both chose to use "Pinwheel." Although she found it a piece that she wanted to know more about and I felt more of a connection to the piece, we both had a an extremely similar experience and impression of the work.

4. Where there any images that your Peers selected that pique your interest now? If yes, what are they and what is your connection with them? What would you want to know about them?
Yes, with project #1 she had a few images of different things that I wasn't sure what exactly they were.  It may have been jelly fish, not sure but I'd like to know where she took the photo and what it was.

5. What do you think about  the process of reading your peers reflection? Do you find this to be a valuable in your learning?
I think that this process is very helpful.  It is encouraging and allows for constructive criticism.  I think it is valuable in my own learning to see others perspectives.

6. Check your Blog and read comments posted by your Peers. Do you find their comments helpful?
I only had one comment, it was helpful. His comment made me recognize that I was drawn more to the sculptural works whereas he photographed more paintings.

No comments:

Post a Comment